Tuesday, February 27, 2007

See My Trip Here...


Well, I've been back home a couple days now, and it's always fun coming back from these things. Everyone gets tired and needs to sit down for a couple hours, but in reality, you just miss your friends. The coffee community never ceases to amaze me. We compete, we party, and we tell each other of the latest happenings all around. It's inspiring to me. Luckily, no PCD (Post-Competition Depression) has set in yet. But it's obvious I'm not in Chicago anymore.

You've all probably heard that Mr. Riddle brought home his second regional title by now... He did very well. His drink was similar to something I once tried, but warm... a direction I never even thought to take it. He rocked so smooth and so well. I've got the video of it that I'll try to get online sometime soon.

The weather in Chicago got really crazy the last couple of days. Many people got stuck in Chicago due to snow and cancelled flights. Our drive home wasn't the most fun, but I slept through a good part of it. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I posted all my pics from the trip. Good times...

Kopplin's has a little bit going on right now... If you are in the area, do stop by. We now have an official "industry professional" policy. If you work in the coffee industry, let us know and you're espresso or macchiatto is on us... We are also working on our own custom blend.

Eventually, I'll try to get some videos posted online too... Oh, and if you haven't figured it out. Click the blog title to go to my Flickr.

No comments: